Jandaman.com and 1Emulation Affiliation

logo0hm.gif

1Emulation is pleased to announce a business affiliation with Jandaman.com. With this affiliation, 1Emulation will receive 10% of the profits of any item purchased there if you go through 1Emulation. To do this, click on the Jandaman's logo or any of the items below it on the front page or at the top of this post. Satisfy your video game accessory importing needs and support your favorite emulation site at the same time by taking advantage of this affiliation.

I can attest to Jandaman's low prices, quality, and delivery speed since I bought an S-video cable for my Dreamcast last summer as it was the lowest price on the Internet. It arrived quickly, in fact a day before I expected it, and it works great. :)

I think I ordered something from them before... Can't really remember. I'll keep this deal in mind next time I'm on an internet buying rampage. :)

I know of Jandaman's site very well, I've never purchased anything there myself, but I've directed numerous people there before and have never had a complaint.

Once I had my shop running, I was selling stuff like Saturn mods for instance, to the community I hung around in (Sega related), and if I was out of stock I sent em there.

Great choice for a partnership. :)

I know of Jandaman's site very well, I've never purchased anything there myself, but I've directed numerous people there before and have never had a complaint.

Once I had my shop running, I was selling stuff like Saturn mods for instance, to the community I hung around in (Sega related), and if I was out of stock I sent em there.

Great choice for a partnership. :)

Yeah, I spoke with the owner of Jandaman first. He's a very nice guy and answered all my questions before I applied. By the way, if anyone does buy a product from Jandaman (hope you do :P) with a referring link from 1Emulation, please let me know! I want to makesure it's all working correctly. :)

Also, I've been looking into Lik-Sang and Play-Asia for affiliation as well. Lik-Sang says up to 10% of profits, don't get the "up to"? And Play-Asia doesn't specify? Does anyone know? *knocks on IJTF_Cinder's door*

i bought my gba flash cart from this site, and the shipping was fast and it was cheaper than other sites i've seen selling it.