Dreamcast controllers

What are the best D-pads for Dreamcast?Personally i din't like the standard controllers because i can't get used with the analog sticks.And in almost every game you use them for moving your carracter.I like D-pads (for snes,nes,genesis,saturn the controllers where design without analog sticks on them).Also,on playstation the analog sticks are optional.So how can i play the dreamcast games that where design to use analog stick using a controller without analog sticks on it(using only D-pad button for moving and normally, the other buttons for actions)?

Also,where can i find an adapter that will let me use other controller on my dreamcast(maybe psx controllers)?

Edited by bogard81

lik-sang, a play asia has some adapters for DC to use PSX controllers and such with it i beleive

and then hunt down that controller where you can switch the bottons/analog sticks and such around and youll be able to do that. (its a PSX controller so use it with the above adaptor)

Searched Google for: psx to dreamcast controller

Jandaman's Import Video Game Accessories

DC Total Control Plus: Connect your PSX/PS2 controller to your Dreamcast. DC Total Control 2: Connect your PSX/PS2 controller or PC keyboard to your...

www.jandaman.com/ - 30k - Nov 19, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Got that for first match, so my suggestion is you click here.