Adel151

I usually only get 3 KB/s. And I have 56k (Supposedly).

I hate AOL. I want to destroy it. Not only do they give me crap speeds, but they also have a browser that crashes every time I use it, so I have to use Firefox or Opera instead.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate AOL. I want to destroy it. Not only do they give me crap speeds, but they also have a browser that crashes every time I use it, so I have to use Firefox or Opera instead.

You almost make it sound like using Firefox or Opera as an alternative is a bad thing (have to) :rolleyes:

you should be getting a max of 7kb/s or so; it's probably your dial-up card or modem, whatever you're using

Edited by Weirdy

You almost make it sound like using Firtefox or Opera as an alternative is a bad thing (have to) :rolleyes:

I do enjoy both Firefox and Opera, but it's a bother running seperate applications because I'm paying for software the freezes my computer. I'd be nice if AOL actually did it's job and stopped making every release worse and worse.

You almost make it sound like using Firefox or Opera as an alternative is a bad thing (have to) :rolleyes:

I do enjoy both Firefox and Opera, but it's a bother running seperate applications because I'm paying for software the freezes my computer. I'd be nice if AOL actually did it's job and stopped making every release worse and worse.

Good point. Does anyone have a clue how bloated AOL's "services" actually are?