Aussie Aussie Aussie...

suvo

:) Yay, I just got back from watching Australia Vs Uruguay. Woot. What a game. Im not particularly a Soccer fan but When any sport is global I will definately take intrest. As you may not know The first game which was on Saturday Uruguay beat Australia 1 - 0. Meaning that Aus had to win this game. It was 1 - 0 Australias way. Then Due to It was a tie because uruguay won the first game It went into extra time. Still the same so it went into A penalty shoot out. The Australian keeper saved 2 goals. We won the game. :) WOot in the worldcup. Australia hasn't gotten into the world cup for 32 years. I cant wait to see them play.... :lol:

Good for australians. I'm not a soccer fan either, but I wouldn't mind going to a high profile game (and by high profile, I don't mean some second-rate match between two domestic hillbilly teams, on a field near an industrial area, with 20 spectators wearing windbreakers who are mostly close relatives).

Good for australians. I'm not a soccer fan either, but I wouldn't mind going to a high profile game (and by high profile, I don't mean some second-rate match between two domestic hillbilly teams, on a field near an industrial area, with 20 spectators wearing windbreakers who are mostly close relatives).

Yeah, You live alot closer to Germany then me. I really want to go see them play. Time to save the $$$$