so who's getting a 360

Inky

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Xbox 360 is kind of pathetic...

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/qua...iew.html?page=1

Already having trouble keeping up with it's own game?

You base this on one game? From a franchise that is well known to be poorly ported to console? Don't blame the hardware, blame the company responsible for the port. Doom 3 is great on Xbox.

Doom 3 Xbox > Activision, Vicarious Visions

Quake 4 Xbox 360 > Activision, Raven Software

Both run on the same engine, so where does the fault lie? Activision is a publisher, so that leaves Raven Software to blame.........for a bad port.

Yes, I based that on on product. Why? Because it shows what kind of products we can expect in the future from the Xbox 360. Quake 4 still passed QA even though it was clearly not optimized. Keep in mind this is their launch list... Does look good if some games are already a bit too much for the system.

Raven soft has always put out decent games too... I don't see why 100% of the blame is on them either.

Raven soft has always put out decent games too...  I don't see why 100% of the blame is on them either.

Because they are the ones who did the conversion, not Activision (who is just the publisher) or the ones who previously did the Doom 3 port. HL2 on the Xbox is a hell of an accomplisment.

@Xx1LLMAT1CxX: Tried PDZ, fun as hell. PGR3 and PDZ ftw