so who's getting a 360

Inky

A long time ago, when we still had arcades over here, Neo-Geo was the shiz. Since I'm not much of an arcade player, I never played in the Arcades. The first time I played a real arcade Neo-Geo was in a small grocery store not far from my house (Metal Slug), and later in Mallorca (Samurai Shodown).

I think we had our own Neo-Geo Land back when SNK was marketing it in Europe, but I don't remember ever visiting there.

The loading times were only in Neo-Geo CD. The original AES had a strong following, but many kids weren't able to get it thanks to the insane pricetag.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how launch is done on a Tuesday though. This means these people have the best chance of getting one.

#1: People who work nights (Mind you I'd want to go home and sleep, and if you work midnights......you miss midnight launches)

#2: People on the welfare (I'd be willing to bet many of these people will spend their check on a 360 roofles)

#3: Stay at home soccer moms buying one for their kids

#4: Morons losing a days pay, to take the day off to buy a 360. (Wheres the "YOU ARE AN IDIOT!" website?)

For the rest of us who work during the day, it's a big "FLOCK YOU!" Why the hell wouldn't you launch on a Friday?

Good thing I'm not stupid enough to ever pay launch prices for a console anyway.

I won't enen be trying to get one now..... :)

some crack head chick at work wrecked a truck and is suspended untill a drug test comes back. (then she'll prolly be fired) and we have to cover her shifts.

anyone know any little web stores that are selling? I got one of my PSPs from estarland the night before launch when all the major sites were sold out.

A few places in are holding midnight launches and giving away tickets for those who didn't pre-order at selected Curcit Citys.

There are no midnight lanuches in my area, but I won't be getting one anymore. Mostly because my cel phone company is a bit ch.

Hey Gryph, DO NOT go to ebay and look at 360s. you may become suicidal from the thought of missed opportunity. we're talking triple your investment.

haha my english teacher today was like heyy who of you are getting the new Xbox today? im taking the second half of the day off to get mine. and wrote his gamertag on the board lol

i roofled at it, just because it was so out of character of him....welll...maybe not really....