so who's getting a 360

Inky

just wondering who has a preorder that will be filled or will be camping out for a 360.

I was thinking about camping out best buy in my town. they are getting 74 units and I'm sure I could get one. but I really don't have the money for the premium and a game so I guess I'm gonna wait.....

unless I could sell my psp and ipod by then (never use em')

bestbuy launch units:

http://forums.xbox.com/324683/ShowPost.aspx

find your store number at bestbuy.com then cross reference the list.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already seeing some of the mtn dew ones on ebay going for 1000 and up.

hey gryph I would think people in your area have more on thier minds then 360 so you might have an easier time getting one.

I'm already seeing some of the mtn dew ones on ebay going for 1000 and up.

Exactly. Might as well take advantage of people who need to have the latest stuff as soon as possible. I'm going to watch and see the prices before I put it on sale though, if I don't think the prices are high enough then I'll just return the machine. Yay for 90 day guarunteed returns!

well not so fast there Gryphy. I may be able to take it off your hands if all else fails. lol

I wouldn't mind doing that. Let this be an official agreement then. Since you were the first to ask, if I get an XBOX 360 that I won't sell on eBay then I will sell it to you.

Don't count on it though since I'm not sure I'll even get one. :P

I wouldn't mind doing that. Let this be an official agreement then. Since you were the first to ask, if I get an XBOX 360 that I won't sell on eBay then I will sell it to you.

Don't count on it though since I'm not sure I'll even get one. :P

WAHA! then it is agreed. but yeah I'm pretty sure you can turn a tidy profit on ebay.