Eddie Guerrero dies at 38 years of age

Alpha

I never really liked Eddie as a character, but it is sad that we have lost another talented wrestler. my heart goes out to his family.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad news Game Cop

Its hard to believe it could be sucide but wheres the note or some indication of mood to his nephew and/or the rests of friends and family.

I can still rember when he and his group made wheir enternrance in wwf/e. I wonder how Ben, Perry and the other are taking it

It's a possible OD on a substance due to the fact that a syringe was found near him.

Who's the source of that information? :P

It was posted over at s-c.com Wrestling Thread from the following report, to which I cannot find the website too.

Eddie was found this morning by Gabe van Diel, dead of an apparent drugs overdose. He will be tragically missed. A post-mortem will be carried out, and DNA tests will be processed on the syringe found near his body.

A memorial will be held on next week's 'Raw'.

not to sound cold but something good could come of this.

Chavo might get out of that stupid golfer gimmick and get a decent push.

Can I say Wrestling was great. In the past... Then all this bs boring stuff had to come along. Eddie IMO was a great wrestler. He was also one of the only Names I know. (in the newer crappy wrestling). If he died from steroids, I feel no sympathy for him. That was his choice to take them. If not, R.I.P man...

The only reason I watch wrestling nowadays is because of a few names above all else: Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, Edge, Batista, The Big Show, HHH, Ric Flair and the (late) Eddie Guerrero.