I wish i wish i wish

Shibathedog

You guys are so nostalgic. But there are still inovative games nowadays! Just like agozer said, katamari damacy is a good example.

Back in the 8-bit and 16-bit era, granted there were a few innovative concepts and good games, but most were crap just like now! Have you forgotten Pit Fighter? There were A LOT of these crappy games back then, and good and innovative games were not that common. Sure, now we only remember the good games. But when I was a kid and had a SMS, I read lots of game magazines to make sure the next game I'd buy wouldn't be a total crap, because guess what? Most games in shops were really bad.

I really don't think it's worse now than back then. Anyway, if you don't like today's games, have a look in your roms collection. Try a few random games (really random, some games you don't know and have never heard about), you could find a jewel, but most likely the biggest part will be pure crap.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I agree with taratata.. I remember the time when I used to rent games for my MDII (aka Genesis) and every time I rented a game I came back to the store and replaced it with another game.. the only good games for the MDII that I owned were Sonic 1, Streets of Rage 1, MK2+3, The Death and Return of Superman, SpiderMan, Toy Story, Aladdin, Lion King, Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble and Golden Axe 3 :P

Anyway, if u guys looking for a fun game u should try Urban Reign for the PS2.. it's pure fun! :)

Yeah but alot of games nowadays require you to play online to be fun, which, is awesome, but alot of people arent open minded enough to play any of the truely fun online games, its just halo 2 halo 2 halo 2 and other really overrated games

There are alot of awesome games coming out nowadays, but i dunno, i find myself getting bored with games before i even finish them nowadays.

Yeah but alot of games nowadays require you to play online to be fun, which, is awesome, but alot of people arent open minded enough to play any of the truely fun online games, its just halo 2 halo 2 halo 2 and other really overrated games

There are alot of awesome games coming out nowadays, but i dunno, i find myself getting bored with games before i even finish them nowadays.

same here, i always get bored of a game before i beat it, most games are either too easy but really long or somewhat hard but really boring. i also agree on over rated online games like halo 2, that's all people talk about around my area

I just play Vigilante mission in GTA and raked up to lvl 115 just for pure mayhem and fun. :P

I still enjoy my very first PC game, Dig Dug and Burger Time.

My first console experience is Megaman on NES. I play Mario64. My first PS1 game is Tekken2. My first DC game is KOF98.

I enjoyed the past but I move on and just enjoy whatever is offered now. I still have a real life to go to if the games get bored. :)

As far as I'm concerned, Old games were better than today's games. I could play a sega genesis game over and over again beating it countless times and never getting sick of it. Today's games just beat it once and ugh screw the extras. (note just pc games). Some of them are worthwhile and they're mainly in the strategy and Fps Genre (You really only play RPGs once or twice and u never ever finish a MMORPG).

I could turn back the clock on gaming to at least when around the n64 was just coming out or something, mannnnnnnn gaming was so much better in the past

remember when games where designed so you couldnt actually win? and when you didnt have to have a super good storyline or complex gameplay for i to be good? and when crappier graphics just made it more fun? I miss those days

Omg Its the truth. N64 Was great. Almost every game released was decent. Those where teh dayz. *Cries*

I could turn back the clock on gaming to at least when around the n64 was just coming out or something, mannnnnnnn gaming was so much better in the past

remember when games where designed so you couldnt actually win? and when you didnt have to have a super good storyline or complex gameplay for i to be good? and when crappier graphics just made it more fun? I miss those days

Omg Its the truth. N64 Was great. Almost every game released was decent. Those where teh dayz. *Cries*

There was a slot of crap in there too, but yeah, a lot of N64 games were good. RARE's best days. btw, Tetris Attack owns you all.

Whaaaaaat? The N64 was the system that started Nintendo's downfall. That system had soooo much crap on it. I mean, it had some good ones, but definately not enough to make up for the bad ones.

And yes, Tetris Attack was an extremely good game.

Edited by Dooz