A Tragedy in the PSP Scene

Today one of the Kxploit developers from PSP-DEV, CybBlade, has died from cancer. As we know, the Kxploit allowed everyone who had a 1.5 bios to play homebrew for this time throughout the world. This came as a big surprise to me since I can remember last month or a couple of weeks ago he was in #1emu. I am happy I had the opportunity to speak with him a couple times. I remember him being very nice and he actually was the one who moved PSP-DEV to the 1Emulation server and was the maintainer of the website. I am also very close to PaWsTick who is an OP in #1emu. The founding fathers of PSP-DEV are PaWsTick, CybBlade, and Killer-X. This is the first time I actually feel personally affected by this tragedy since I was able to talk with him. Although our conversations were mostly brief, it really has shown me that people can die online and offline.

cybblade0wr.th.png

Rest in Peace CybBlade, you will be remembered. :P

1Emulation and it's staff passes our respect and condolences to CybBlade and his family. We wish them the best through these tough times.

More Information... CybBlade was only 31 years old and was married. He died from Colon Cancer and did not have any children.

»» http://psp-dev.1emulation.com/ [PSPDEV Homepage]

oh man this sucks.

I remember when Engine died. I didnt know him personally, but we talked on forums and stuff. He was famous in the german emu scene.

He died of brain bleeding some night all of a sudden.

Now he died of cancer. Im 31 myself.

My condolences to his wife and family