So I catch a cold...

Alpha

I have been pretty low on energy lately and haven't had time to catch up with the news posts. But what about the general posts in the forums from you guys? There are so many new topics to talk about, yet everyone is so lazy to make a new thread. I dare anyone to make 1 new topic a day for this week. The first place I see when I load my browser is 1Emulation/ let's make it so this place is a tad bit entertaining? We all want to make this place better, but we need a community to back it up. Please contribute!

It's amazing how many news posts we've had with our new staff while I was gone. But I won't take it out on them, nor anyone in particular. It just shames me to see so much potential here, yet no one wants to step up? I can put in 1 hour a day for the newsposts on 1Emulation, but it'd be pointless if no one else is going to contribute throughout the rest of this site. We've re-organized the forums accordingly, we have an IRC channel, we have the biggest arcade than any other emulation site, and we also have a forum attack system. What am I doing wrong?

I want you all to know that I will not be able to drag you all on my back to drive this place to the top. I won't have the time, money, nor energy. Make this place something, tell your friends, relatives, whatever.

You have the power, not me.

Gaming news is slow. Also, rumors aren't news, they are discussions. SO IF ANY OF YOU READ THAT PS3 IS GONNA BE REGION FREE CRAP, PLEASE NOTE IT'S A RUMOR. ALONG WITH THAT IF IT PLAYS ON YOUR SYSTEM, YOU CAN ONLY PLAY IT ON YOUR SYSTEM.

As you can tell, I am quite angered at the fact that most news these days in gaming, ARE RUMORS. GOD DAMN I HATE TIME OF YEAR.

You guys missed the point. I'm not blaming it at the amount of news posts, but the amount of posts throughout the forum lately. Nobody wants to make an effort anymore to make new interest creating posts or threads. This can be here in The Lounge with something that happened in your day or something new in this small world. It can be in the Arcade or Console forums, Computer Speak, some new clan for the Forum Attack System maybe? It's as if we're all zombies.

Eh, things are just slow. We could start start a discussion about how Sony BMG is a giant genitalia for putting out a copy-protection scheme that rootkits a person's computer and doesn't actually protect anything.

Perhaps if someone can talk me through getting website watcher working again,

then i'd be able to post some news.

EDIT: nvm, I fixed it.

Generally, I'm exhausted from work, and it's too damn hot and humid to do anything but sleep.

Edited by robbbert

Eh, things are just slow. We could start start a discussion about how Sony BMG is a giant genitalia for putting out a copy-protection scheme that rootkits a person's computer and doesn't actually protect anything.

yeah, and the patch is just as worse (it installs spyware)

You guys missed the point. I'm not blaming it at the amount of news posts, but the amount of posts throughout the forum lately. Nobody wants to make an effort anymore to make new interest creating posts or threads. This can be here in The Lounge with something that happened in your day or something new in this small world. It can be in the Arcade or Console forums, Computer Speak, some new clan for the Forum Attack System maybe? It's as if we're all zombies.

Can i talk about sex ? :rolleyes:

AFAIK, It doesn't really install spyware nor remove the rootkit. For what I understand, it simply makes the processes and files that were hidden, visible.

It's a travesty that the consumer is forced to use a specific player designed just for one CD.

AFAIK, It doesn't really install spyware nor remove the rootkit. For what I understand, it simply makes the processes and files that were hidden, visible.

It's a travesty that the consumer is forced to use a specific player designed just for one CD.

...while it never would've happend had Autoplay had been disabled <_<

looks like having it on makes you even more vulnerable :rolleyes: