This is pathetic

Lucandrake

My schools internet security sucks....

They just turn on security settings on internet explorer to high so that I can't post or view most of my pages, and xblock is bypassed by pinging the IP in cmd prompt of the website thats blocked......

Edited by Drake

My old school used to use fortress and some crappy freeware firewall program (even though they had novell...so wtf?) which was all pretty easy to get around

My new school has pretty much fully unlocked computers, but they use evil Windows server Firewall 2003 proxy thing which blocks fricken everything.

my school uses web sense to block bad sites and every studetn and even most teachers are just users or whatever the lowest rank is

There classes (some are already predifined for you), and were doing them in java, it teaches you how to sort your arrays (I had to do binary sort last year in C++, but it had a brake so I got a C for it, again this year with a brake, when the while loop is supposed to check when the arrays are past the number your looking for in the array).

Try them out in C++ it's much more easier

Binary, make the array (of numbers) go from least to greatast, then when a number is inputed, your supposed to output the array index, to do this use a while loop with integers, low, medium, high. Make the while loop continue going until it finds the number your looking for as a medium, but high and low are supposed to be past each other, dont use a brake like i did....

ex: low = 0. Medium = 5. High = 10. Were looking for 7 so, since medium is lower then, its obviusly between the 5 and the 10, so now low = medium. and medium is = high + low / 2. Keep going until high and low pass each other with medium being the number your looking for.

Selection, make the array go from least to greatast, by checking 0,1. Then 0,2, etc... after you check that check 1,2. 1,3,etc... use for loops for this since while sucks ><

Instertion, Make the array go from least to greatast by checking 0,0. Since there the same nothing happens, then go to 1,0. Switch if least then. Then check 2,1,2,0, etc... of course after you do that, do the loop again but start at 1,0 this time.

I forgot bunny... they teach you coding skills that your supposed know.... besides that im learning how to make programs shorter with less work in java right now, which i love since the smaller the code for me the better ^.^

Edited by Drake