Mario Kart Flashme Fix

JaJa

Eh, just a question: Say I fix my nintendo ds with the flashme tool, which allows mario kart to play without any problems, and still want to buy the new mario kart because its just so cool, will there be any problems, for example, when I try to play -with the original mario kart cartridge- online?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

the flashme fix isn't a crack to run mariokart;

it's an updated version of flashme that doesn't conflict with mario kart.

Previous versions of flashme would get partially overwritten because mariokart saves wifi settings in the same space, meaning you'd have to reflash your ds after playing mario kart. This problem is solved in newer versions of flashme.

hi

Here is my experience...

Yesterday I try the MKDS rom with xg2005+flashme...

I was afraid when I saw my ds says :"Unable to load data.Turn the power off and reinsert the Game card"

I turned off the ds...she was bricked ! !

I look on google..I rapidly understood what happened (messages from november the 5th ! ): I found the way to re-flash with the new flashme (version5)...

Now when I boot with the new flashme and the rom in the xg I got the same message but the ds is not "bricking"...

But I tried the same with a original game in the ds port (wario), this time The game is booting...I can see the nintendo logo, hear mario sayin "here we go" with a "vrroom", and...another message, quiet different says : "The data could not be written.Please turn the power off and reinsert the Game Card"...

I m in France and Mario is not out yet..But I m afraid that I won't be able to play at Mario Kart with a "flashme ds"...

Can you tell me more please ! ! :):):lol:

S.

Edited by lambda

hi

Here is my experience...

Yesterday I try the MKDS rom with xg2005+flashme...

I was afraid when I saw my ds says :"Unable to load data.Turn the power off and reinsert the Game card"

I turned off the ds...she was bricked ! !

I look on google..I rapidly understood what happened (messages from november the 5th ! ): I found the way to re-flash with the new flashme (version5)...

Now when I boot with the new flashme and the rom in the xg I got the same  message but the ds is not "bricking"...

But I tried the same with a original game in the ds port (wario), this time The game is booting...I can see the nintendo logo, hear mario sayin "here we go" with a "vrroom", and...another message, quiet different says : "The data could not be written.Please turn the power off and reinsert the Game Card"...

I m in France and Mario is not out yet..But I m afraid that I won't be able to play at Mario Kart with a "flashme ds"...

Can you tell me more please ! !  :)  :)  :lol:

S.

This is not a place to talk about warez, go to your warezfriendz and ask them.

• 2 weeks later...

uh....help? I just got this game today for my birthday and played it. Now I go to play another game and my DS is bricked...

I have gbamp and tried the SELECT+START+A+B method, and it just booted to GBA mode, with the backlight on the wrong screen, and nothing else. I tried reflashing with chism's drivers for the GBAMP and nothing happened. Seems it can't for some reason load the _BOOT_MP.nds file (renamed flashme)...

Any suggestions aside form opening my DS.

EDIT: Seems reflashing my GBAMP has bricked it too, doesn't even run on my GBA anymore...

Edited by DragonMinded

oh yeah, as for the GBA_MP not working anymore on GBA,

that depends on which firmware version you used from chism...

If you used v1, you'll need a boot_mp.gba on your GBAMP to make it working again. You're better off using v2 of his firmware.

Even then, I expected the GBA_MP could be used to fix the corrupted Flashme'd firmware on the DS....