how do i add screenpacks in winmugen

theonly134

• 5 months later...
how do i add screenpacks in winmugen

put the.FNT files on the font folder and the.DEF files in the data folder.

If you didnt understand just tell me what screenpack you downloaded and from where so I can tell you exactly what to do.

Edited by EDGE

• 4 months later...

there should be a readme that tells you how. just in case there is n't one after extracting it put the folder containing all the files in the data folder copy all the .fnt files to the font folder then referce the system.def file corectly in mugen.cfg(found in the data folder)

so if my screnpack is in the folder called Cvs2b I would refernce it like below

; Not accessible in options screen

motif = data/Cvs2b/system.def

there should be a readme that tells you how. just in case there is n't one after extracting it put the folder containing all the files in the data folder copy all the .fnt files to the font folder then referce the system.def file corectly in mugen.cfg(found in the data folder)

so if my screnpack is in the folder called Cvs2b I would refernce it like below

; Not accessible in options screen

motif = data/Cvs2b/system.def

the motif thing i can do but the fnt files where can i find it n how to do thats ( im base on the youtube.com video tutorials ) ??

well basicly there are usually files in the screenpack with .fnt extention (eg. example.fnt) you would need to copy those files into your font folder found in the mugen root folder

it didnt work .. i try copy the fnt files ( all ) n recopy all files in the screen pack also didnt work ..hmm how

can u teach me the step by step ... :whistling: