DS Tunnelling

pepsiman

I know he is not obligated to update at all, but it's been a while, and I've seen to many projects just fall off of the face of the earth because the creator lost interest.

As I see it, he's mainly working on his DS Tunnelling project, and if you read his site, he'll update again when there is something to update about. There's no sense in bugging him asking him for status of the projects or updates, as it takes him away from his work.

-Alias

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I see it, he's mainly working on his DS Tunnelling project
Witch is what I'm asking about.

he'll update again when there is something to update about.
Yes, but It would be nice to know what's going on, something must have happened in 2 weeks.

There's no sense in bugging him asking him for status of the projects or updates, as it takes him away from his work.
I would agree with you if this was a daley thing, but after a while some mention of what's going on would be nice. It doesn't take long to write a short update telling us quickly what's up.

As I see it, he's mainly working on his DS Tunnelling project
Witch is what I'm asking about.

he'll update again when there is something to update about.
Yes, but It would be nice to know what's going on, something must have happened in 2 weeks.

There's no sense in bugging him asking him for status of the projects or updates, as it takes him away from his work.
I would agree with you if this was a daley thing, but after a while some mention of what's going on would be nice. It doesn't take long to write a short update telling us quickly what's up.

1.) This is obvious, if you've read this forum and seen the posts about his new project (DS Tunnelling).a

2.) What's the point in updating if there is nothing to update about? If he has something important that he wants people to know, he'd update. Updating with useless information just wastes his time.

3.) Regardless of the time it takes, it still is not needed.

-Alias

Edit: Even the topic of this discussion is " DS Tunnelling, Sgstair's next project."

Edited by Alias-Zero

Doing some looking around sgstair last signed in two days ago and so must be alive and wel. Hopefully when his beta testers are done he will hand it to the homebrew and other poele (me cause I can get some wicked servers for free with unlimited bandwidth) that way we can finish up the project leaving it a bit like the MSN gaming zone. We could have friends and chat and all that sort of stuff. It would be quite cool!!

1.) This is obvious, if you've read this forum and seen the posts about his new project (DS Tunnelling).a

---

Edit: Even the topic of this discussion is " DS Tunnelling, Sgstair's next project."

Yah, but judging from some other posts on this thread I'm not convinced that everyone realizes this.

Anyway, I'll be more patent. I hope everything works out well.

• 3 months later...