Happy Holloween Suckers ^_^

Wizard

Welp, i'm going off to the sports bar to catch Montreal @ NY tonight on teh TVs and everyones dressing up so yeah. Booze, hockey and women.

I've returned from my endevor of god damn expensive vodka, nachos, costumes, woman and Hockey.

Left with a good note, beat NY Rangers 4-1 and I didn't get drunk and I saw some cuties and hotties. My costume was a an old school Yoshimitsu costume.

I've returned from my endevor of god damn expensive vodka, nachos, costumes, woman and Hockey.

Left with a good note, beat NY Rangers 4-1 and I didn't get drunk and I saw some cuties and hotties. My costume was a an old school Yoshimitsu costume.

Didn't leave with anyone obviously, you're on the computer......and I'd bet the Yoshimitsu costume kinda wierded any potentials out. (I think it's cool though, wouldn't mind seeing it)

Didn't leave with anyone obviously, you're on the computer......and I'd bet the Yoshimitsu costume kinda wierded any potentials out. (I think it's cool though, wouldn't mind seeing it)

I didn't leave with anyone :banghead: The costume was partly based on the old designs from the old Tekkens, which helped because it was more like a mask then having a huge funky hat and having some pants like his T5 incarnation. I'll prolly wear it again next year for a party or something, or you know, to scare the kids next year. Game was good though, owned up NYR like how they owned us Habs last saturday. I'll try to get pics, no garuntees unless someone can provide me with a celphone service again >_<