MAMEdOX 1.5

BritneysPAIRS

with vmm off cyvern should run fine as all other should, just change the file to what I said if it doesnt, it will make it slower to load but better vmm so it shouldnt say out of mem for you.

When vmm is off in settings it will use whats in vm.txt if its on it will use what is in settings to use.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i left out rampage world tour because I had same thing.......sorry dont know why this is must be bio or something its very wierd. Rampage world tour only booted for me with vm from settings, but on another xbox it worked from vm.txt cause i couldnt test it I left it out.

Yeah but enjoy anyway.....write sort review on it please. And let me know anything you would like improved or added

yeah it should use vm.txt file if off in settings other wise if on it will use settings, the big games are samso5 so using its vm.txt will load slower but save heaps of mem try that one if it doesnt work with that im stuck (normal way to do this is start slow with great mem save and slowly work down till it doesnt work then back it off one). As I say I had one rom that I couldnt get to work on my 1.6B with vm.txt but could though settings no idea why so I left it out(it should have worked with vm.txt but never would even though the settings for it loaded with not much mem at all). You seem to have same issue. There is an issue with warriorblade rastan 3 it didnt work from vm.txt on orig drive for someone then they used a big hdd,it worked fine. Im unsure about why this is at moment due to the fact it works for me on all tested xboxs.....

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

In my news server (yottanews or free (french provider)) i can't see it complete. All files are corupted or incomplete, It occurred the same thing for the full set of fba-xxx post by Prican. Is there anyone who can repost it.

Thanks for all french & other user who can't test it.

looks good on giganews... :thumbsup1:

In my news server (yottanews or free (french provider)) i can't see it complete. All files are corupted or incomplete, It occurred the same thing for the full set of fba-xxx post by Prican. Is there anyone who can repost it.

Thanks for all french & other user who can't  test it.

• 6 months later...

hi there.

sorry to bother but is it possible to tell me where i can find the mamedox 1.5 emulator?

unfortunately i dont have access to usenet and i didnt find the emulator anywhere in the other p2p networks.

i am checking various versions of the mamex emulator to see which one works best with my xbox,and i just would like to check mamedox 1.5 too.

again sorry for the trouble