MAMEdOX 1.5

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have decided since mamedox has so many errors........ I will release a one off build best build properly sorted. Its done now who wants to release it.??? contact me

there are so many errors I removed like some roms only the clones worked but the parent games show and dont work.....I removed stuff like this so it works correctly. Mamed1.5b isnt current anymore I have made more changes on it but now it is locked to a perfected package. I have changed some dats to sort some sound glitchs etc and did what ever it took to the roms and xbe to make it more user freindly....no errors......and more pretty

This will be great for 95 percent of people the extremist can live with all the error and there are many.......that is because it is locked at.84 dats I used what ever worked and merged clones with parents etc to make sure no roms didnt work. So someone contact me for release this build I garentee for 95 percent is exactly what they are looking for the other people that want everything errors and all and want to play around alot well mamedox 1.1 and HK$ are great. Basically this is a sorted rom collection with improved sorting and nicer interface. All stuff is hacked so all games work and are tested....all renamed all cheats all keys work (unlike HK$ and mamedoX).

Basically install and there is 800 pf the best arcades easy to sort and select and all work no issues. Dats I will never supply it is what it is, a hack for myself so there is no errors with the games I want to play and easy to find the game I want to play and nice looking.