News Posting Backlash and Apology

urg, shoot me lolol

anyway we know you meant well keith, and for G.P. I'm sure it was just a minor setback, and emun00bs had to throw salt on the wound :S but yeah, it's all good hehe.

also yes I didn't know he copied word for word Kojote's post, this is something different indeed, so I don't blaim Kojote for being pissed. If it would have been official news str8 from the author site, then yeah, creditits wouldn't have been necessary.

like in all my previous posts, what I said reflects my opinions only, it has nothing to do with the 1Emulation community or other users opinions.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice way to look at things Keith, and you are right too. I haven't been posting news because of slowdowns in certain corners emulation in general, and the fact that most news worth posting have already been posted when I log on the next day.

But like I've said before, I credit the place I get the info from, and if there's  a good reason, the original site as well.

In response to this line.

and if there's a good reason, the original site as well.

No if's or buts the original site gets credit as well :ph34r:

I guess I should respond to this as well. I always say where I got news from, and if I don't say a site or person, it's because I've noticed that news myself.