Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wizard

I have Soul Calibur 3...

Some basic matchmaking would of done it, but no, they concentraded more on offline content, wish surprisingly half of isn't good.

Namco said that Soul Calibur is not ready to go onlin yet. There's a really high chance that Soul Calibur 4 will be online though so wait a few more years.

In the mean time, I really can't hold on the pain of waiting for the game to arrive in here! :D

Namco said that Soul Calibur is not ready to go onlin yet. There's a really high chance that Soul Calibur 4 will be online though so wait a few more years.

In the mean time, I really can't hold on the pain of waiting for the game to arrive in here! :D

No, they CLAIM it isn't ready to go online yet, yet theres mode in the game PERFECTLY suitable for online.

If that's the case then why didn't any of the DBS: Budokai series go online? Even the first one was perfect for online mode.

Maybe when we all have broadband :D

heh, yeah Mgbenz has a point not even the newest DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi (or Sparking! in japan) doesn't have online play. And this is a game that appeared 2 weeks ago O_O

I bought mine. This was one of the games I couldn't pass up, plus it came with a shirt with the SC logo on it.