I have Soul Calibur 3...

Wizard

better yet anyone out there who can grab there sc3 save willing to post it, i'm just too damn lazy my self to go through the pain but if some was kind enough....oh sanp i wouldn't even know how too begin to say thanks.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well, besides that, there isn't any other place. I do know how to get Night Terror based on what they've said however.

I thought you can only get Night Terror by cheating with Gameshark or Codebreaker.

Yeah well, besides that, there isn't any other place. I do know how to get Night Terror based on what they've said however.

I thought you can only get Night Terror by cheating with Gameshark or Codebreaker.

I'm just following what they said, so I can't really confirm it myself yet, dispite my laziness and utter hatered for ToS.

Meh...I just barely got into SC 2 and the third one is out already. I'm thinking of buying it. Last weekend I played some rounds in a lecture auditorium, with the output going to a huge projector screen.

I don't know if you can unlock these characters or if one creates them. But I some fighters like Solid Snake and Big Boss, Guts from Berserk...even some dude called Angry Nigger. :D:(

Edited by Sturmvogel

I have almost cleared Soul Calibur II, except for the few ungodly nasty challenges. Ok, so I could just whore monies from the easier quests and then buy all the weapons I'm missing but...

I have confirmed I can make Kos-Mos, Kunimitsu, and some very familar characters from a certain fighting games.

you know i just couldn't. get into this mode for this game, the do it yourself characters just didn't look that great for me. but i am curious to see how all these characters look. anyone willing to post a snap shot?

SC3 is freakin' awesome :D. There's a lot of things that you can do :D...But has only one downfall, not online play :(, but the extras, IMHO makes it up for the online thingy. About the created characters

Charlotte (Samurai Showdown)

Hibiki (Last Blade)

Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

Jubei (Samurai Showdown)

that's it for now :D

PS: I can't get Li Long unlocked, is freakin too long :(