I have Soul Calibur 3...

Wizard

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on another side note  HD mods are better than mod chips cuz for some reason mod chips put more pressure on the lazer thus making it burn out faster. but the tourney mode on SC3 is perfect for online play the structure is nice and i sure with a little work they could do a matchmaking system that would put broadband with broadband and 56gay with other 56gay. and the generic online thing is the same one they use to play GT4 online i cant remeber the name for the life of me.

actually that may apply to clone mods as they are unlrelieable but in most cases it wasn't only the mod, its sony's fault as well. to give you an example when v9/10 ps2's were found to be dying out quickly, most ppl were blaming the mod but it was sony's own fault as it happens regardless with or without a mod and this was the same case with v12 slim pstwo which in the end a modchip could fix the problem sony caused.

theres also separate fixes for the models that need them (v9 and up) in case the modchip itself can't solve the problem.

i personally use messiah 2 pro in my v7 ps2 and its still running lovely to this day, just avoid using crappy media like princo and avoid getting dvdrips (dvd to cd) that aren't complete as those types of games alone are known to kill lasers since the ps2 still will search for what is ripped if not done properly.

using hd loader/advance (same thing, just one hexed different for $$), is good for the games that can work on it and helps to test out games you have second thoughts of burning :ph34r: but its not 100% with all games so having a mod fills that gap :ph34r:

To any who've played it and may know, which characters ToS do I go through to unlock Li Long and Hwang?  Thanks.

gamefaqs!

I hate playing ToS and decided to play 1500 matches against my self.

Been to gamefaqs prior to posting here. They don't have any faqs that are useful, and the secrets/code section isn't very detailed. It just says "Defeat him in Tales of Souals or play XXX battles." :(

Yeah well, besides that, there isn't any other place. I do know how to get Night Terror based on what they've said however.