I have Soul Calibur 3...

Wizard

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soul Calibur III is still roughly a month away... Which sucks more than humanly possible.

Then how did K' get it ?

You do know that Canada, the US and Japan usually get games several months before any of the PAL countries, don't you? PAL territories get rarely compensated for this, but when we do, we usually get a truckload of extras to make up for the ridiculous waiting.

Soul Calibur III is still roughly a month away... Which sucks more than humanly possible.

Then how did K' get it ?

You do know that Canada, the US and Japan usually get games several months before any of the PAL countries, don't you? PAL territories get rarely compensated for this, but when we do, we usually get a truckload of extras to make up for the ridiculous waiting.

Ya I know. So your reigion is pal ?

Then how did K' get it ?

Ya I know. So your reigion is pal ?

Yes; I live in Finland after all.

Axl: Pirating current-generation conosle games is bad, mmmkay?

no it ain't bwuahahahaha, bad for other people mebe, not me bwuahahahaha, and if it's soo bad how come I feel so good when I play soul calibur 3, huh?! bwuhaahhahaa

Because you saved yourself $100 bucks.

Actually, more like €62,90-64,90.

no it ain't bwuahahahaha, bad for other people mebe, not me bwuahahahaha, and if it's soo bad how come I feel so good when I play soul calibur 3, huh?! bwuhaahhahaa

Because you saved yourself $100 bucks.

Actually, more like €62,90-64,90.

Yes but that is in Europe. Here every new release is priced around $90-$100.