I have Soul Calibur 3...

Wizard

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it much better than 2? Maybe I'll get it then.

Personally, yes I find it much better over 2. MUCH better over 2 for the fact it's like a tuned SC1 with a few elements of SC2. Shorter Parry time = heavenly. Also so it requires more skill then doing it all the time and hitting it. High/lows are now each different commands now (think 3s in terms of perrys).

Is it much better than 2? Maybe I'll get it then.

Personally, yes I find it much better over 2. MUCH better over 2 for the fact it's like a tuned SC1 with a few elements of SC2. Shorter Parry time = heavenly. Also so it requires more skill then doing it all the time and hitting it. High/lows are now each different commands now (think 3s in terms of perrys).

I think I'm going to get it then, maybe when the price has gone down, I liked 2.

I agree with K'Dash better than 2. in this one u cant just go in swinging thinking u will win. even on normal the cpu gives u a run for your money. the only gripe i have is the story mode can get a little boring at times with all the text. but it;s diff cuz u get to interact in some of the scenes, its not a big thing but its cool nonetheless. But i have no gripes on the gameplay its top notch and the cast is huge and thats not included the created characters u can make. Good single player game even better if u got some friends to play with ya.

What irks me is they have this great tourney mode, but no online play, Kinda ruins it I find, unless you have alot friends over. I find the story mode a little sad mostly because most of it is reused. I wish there was more dimension in created characters and classes, Dancer class just seems plain retarded. On the plus side, I can make Kunimitsu now from Tekken.

online play would have rocked, maybe that generic online play system will find a way i cant think of the name now lol. but yeah the scenes in the story mode are over used way too much u can almost do the interactive stuff without looking after a while. but im off to play it a little more before i go to work lol.