Uwe Boll to make Postal movie

ken_cinder

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is about pissing on people, hitting people with a shovel, and kicking their decapitated head around the map. Till you get to a loading screen. And then the AI resets. And that's when you throw a molotov cocktail at the policeman walking by.

The game is certainly a guilty pleasure.

This is one movie Uwe Boll CANT flock up or i will personally hunt him down and punish him (im just kidding dont sue me!!!)

Seriously though, this movie could be SOOOOO funny and awesome if done right

I also think the Farcry movie could be the BEST action movie ever if done right, the storyline is so sweet, of course it would have to change a lot for the movie, but the whole island thing is awesome.

Oh man, Boll is known for casting actors who haven't been in the spotlight for ages, then he keeps on yapping how everything has gone great dúring the shoot of [insert movie title here]...

Then, when the movie hits the theaters, it's totally trashed by critics and audience alike, Boll puts the blame on the actors saying that they are incompetent... even thought it's the director's job to help the actors get into their roles.

Then again, the scripts used in Boll's movies come from brainded monkeys, so who's to blame?

I like how everyone knows uwe boll is terrible so someone decided to worry people and piss everyone off with that Uwe Boll directs Halo movie rumor haha

I know there is a Halo movie in the works, who IS directing it?

I like how everyone knows uwe boll is terrible so someone decided to worry people and piss everyone off with that Uwe Boll directs Halo movie rumor haha

I know there is a Halo movie in the works, who IS directing it?

Currently unknown at this time, however, Peter Jackson (Along with his WETA!) IS involved in it. So it won't suck horribly.

yeah, Boll is also making Halo.

Full Cast and Crew for

Halo (2007)

Writing credits

Alex Garland (screenplay)

Joseph Staten story

Produced by

Peter Jackson .... executive producer

Mary Parent .... producer

Peter Schlessel .... producer

Scott Stuber .... producer

Fran Walsh .... executive producer

Original Music by

Martin O'Donnell

Antony Pritchett

Sound Department

Marty O'Donnell .... sound director

No Director yet, but Peter Jackson & crew (at bungie) want one that doesn't suck and follows the "halo bible."