The Heroes of Might and Magic thread

Thsi thread is about the Heroes of Might and Magic series produced by Jon von Canneghem and 3DO studios (now deceased), and currently licensed by

Ubisoft. Talk about anything Heroes related here.

First I have some questions:

What is your favorite heroes game?

What is your favorite castle in that game?

What is your favorite unit of all the games (mods not included)?

What games do you own?

Do you have high expectations for the upcoming heroes 5?

Heroes of Might and Magic III has a special place in my heart. One, it's one of my few "genuine" russian pirate copies, with CD art and all. Two, I loved the black dragons in the game. I haven't played Heroes 4.

I have a pirated version of the latest heroes 3, heroes 3 complete, which is basically heroes 3 with both addons all in one install, and possibly patched to the max, or it might just be a gold version I dunno. it's perfect candidate for adding the wake of gods modification ehehe.

you should play heroes 4, it kicks ass, and the music is beatiful.

The last one I really got into was HoMM2. :-/ I played the crap out of it too. It was such an addicting game. Hotseat multiplayer was great and we would play it almost everyday after coming home from school. I have the CD sitting around here somewhere. The two sequels came out during a busy time for me so I didn't get to really play them. I'm looking forward to the fifth one though.

Heroes of Might and Magic 2, but i like Heroes 3 a lot :) Btw wog rocks. Heroes 4 is good but Heroes 2&3 are better IMO. My favourite castle is wizard's castle/Tower - I like Titans ;)

I have Heroes 1, Heroes 2, Heroes 2 expansion, Heroes 3 AB&SOD pirated and Heroes 4 with all expansions.... Btw I have Heroes 2 and Heroes 3 : RoE originals :)

P.S Heroes 1 is CD rip i've downloaded :P

Edited by Necromancer

wow way cool, could you send me the cd rip via some instant messaging system or something, please? I'd be very grateful.

also about the rip, is it missing something like music or stuff? (I doubt it since it's just such a small game lol) I hope it's in english tho, I don't want other languages kekeke. does it work on win xp?

thanks in advance and props for being cool on this one

Heroes 3 - My brother and I played it to death. We just loved the game and we always had epic battles against the computer and against each other. (such as having 2 kingdoms each and yadda.)

Favorite castle - Warlock.

Favorite Unit - Black Dragon. (Level 5 Armageddon biatch!)

I own Heroes 3. Heroes 2 and 1 are somewhere on a disc but it got broken somehow. Heroes 4 was pirated and I liked the idea of the hero going on the map, but meh.

Yeah I'm looking forward to heroes 5. I played every heroes game ever made and Damn I just love these series