This SUCKS!

toolomatic1983

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Thanks, now whoever is doing the emulators needs to hurry cause im getting tired of playing Castlevania on my DS i'd rather have full screen.

hmm i know what you mean. It sucks using a tiny screen to play games on. I find Kirby Canvas Curse harder to play too because the screen is tiny.

you do realize that a game that Needs touchscreen functonality (like Castlevania) might not work on small screen right?

and btw there's hardware for the Ds to make it play music, and movies and emus and such, as well as free updates going to be released by nintendo giving it pda functionality.,

No emulators play commercial roms yet. None of them at all.

I have said this before: DeSmuME does play 'Polarium' (the French version at least) glitch free, but no sound. :P It also plays the intro to 'Wario Ware: Touched!' but nothing else.

• 4 months later...

may be an old topic,but i wanna point out that NDS is already cheap,and the cheapest games are 35 dollars! if u cant afford that you are an

a:hobo

or b:hobo that has a house and a family and a tv and some games but apparently cant afford a DS.

PS:be patient for NDS emu if you are one of the above,dont complain,eventually you will get it free.

Edited by ssj9vegeto0

• 2 years later...
Downloaded Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow for NDS but can't find an emulator out there to play it, does anybody know if there is one that plays the actual DS roms instead of just playing PD roms. Im not asking for anything just a little heads up.

yes if you have soul seek you can get it off of me but i dont know the link to the web site

or if you have e-mail i could e-mail it to you but if soul seek is the case then my name is guyfox and im most likely in the gothic chat room and you can find it in the sk ul nds zip folder under no$gba

hopfully this helps you