This SUCKS!

toolomatic1983

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No emulators play commercial roms yet. None of them at all.

The guys behind iDeaS are working on gettong Castlevania running, but other then that no other news as far as I know.

Hey Thanks, now whoever is doing the emulators needs to hurry cause im getting tired of playing Castlevania on my DS i'd rather have full screen.

Hold your horses cowboy, patience is virtue. :P

It dawned me, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is the only game worth

playing for the DS right, IMO at least. It's a direct sequel to Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for the GBA which was soooo kickass. I have high hopes for it and enough cash to buy a DS, but I prefer a

PSP. So I could just wait for the emolators to start working kekeke.

Like other then this game, why is the DS worth buying over the PSP? PSP will kick ass too much I think.

It dawned me, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is the only game worth 

playing for the DS right, IMO at least. It's a direct sequel to Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for the GBA which was soooo kickass. I have high hopes for it and enough cash to buy a DS, but I prefer a 

PSP. So I could just wait for the emolators to start working kekeke.

Like other then this game, why is the DS worth buying over the PSP? PSP will kick ass too much I think.

There's a rumor about the DS releasing PDA software. That would really tip the balance. I think it's a bit early to see yet.

alot of people say that's what it was intended for anyway, the DS itself being a cover up for the GBA2 O_O of which no news has been posted... PDA software was bound to arrive anyway since the touchscreen was practically begging for it...

as we've seen from the rev. controller, nintendo is full of surprises