What Game?

Shibathedog

im going to the store today, which game should i buy? (all XBOX titles)  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay i think this is what im gonna do

Im getting burnout revenge AND either Serious Sam 2, or FarCry Instincts

The reviews say Serious Sam 2 is only slightly less as good as FarCry, but im almost POSITIVE thats because Serious Sam 2 is going to have next to nothing of a storyline, and i LOVED the old Serious Sam games!!

If you have Burnout 3, don't waste your money on Burnout Revenge. It's a good game, but you are trying to decide what to buy here right? Why buy this if you've played 3?

Ninja Gaiden Black...........this is just Ninja Gaiden with the Hurricane packs and a new play mode (All of which you have to unlock). If you already have this game, don't buy it unless you have more money than brains.

Shaolin Monks is fun, but I wouldn't pay money for it........period.

Painkiller, I've got this for PC. Decent game, but not at the top of my list in the games you mentioned. Infact, 2nd to last.

That leaves Serious Sam II and Farcry Instincts. My money would be placed on Farcry Instincts simply for the fact it's a better game than Serious Sam II.

Serious Sam II is however pretty damn fun, but it's just not as good as Farcry Instincts, it's pure "Shoot sh!t" which if it weren't for the comedy/fun factor......would get boring REALLY FAST.