Shy or Fly?

Alpha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah like GC is any different. the nerd spends his time all day every day on this and only this forum O_O

That's what you want to believe so you can make yourself feel jubilant inside. :P

yeah like GC is any different. the nerd spends his time all day every day on this and only this forum O_O

That's what you want to believe so you can make yourself feel jubilant inside. :naughty:

If that was true, why is your AIM never faded?

My AIM just has problems, it never goes gray for some reason. It always thinks I'm on.

That's what you want to believe so you can make yourself feel jubilant inside. :naughty:

My AIM just has problems, it never goes gray for some reason. It always thinks I'm on.

That's odd, I didn't know that. I think it may be the version of Trillian I'm using.

Oh well (your argument sucked) :P

That's odd, I didn't know that. I think it may be the version of Trillian I'm using.

What version are you using btw?

*thread hijack*

What version are you using btw?

*thread hijack*

Trillian automatically fades or turns you into idle mode based on your keyboard and mouse activity, and it was a good argument kekeke :D

so if it never fades, it means you constantly use your PC :P

And no, I don't wanna believe that, cuz I don't have a reason, I may be shy but I'm as retarded to think you actually have a life :naughty:

And besides I'm still in high school so I have time, while you are prolly over yer 30s BWUAHAHAHA (Don Kan'onji style :P )

CROSSOVER COMBINATION SUPER: K`Dash-AxL slap :punk:

It can be changed so that Trillian never changes a users statu's based on keyboard/mouse use. Much better that way. Trillian only fades if the window isn't focused, and that can be disabled as well.