Shy or Fly?

Alpha

I was shy in high school. But I changed dramatically when I was at university. I become more bold, and I just go for the girls I want. Not every single case is successful, but I do get laid in the end <_< And that is what matter most during that time :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really see an option for me here. Some people would say I am shy. But I HATE being called shy, because I am not shy. I however AM a high functioning autistic. But I can understand how some people would see that as shy. It's just not a correct conclusion.

In High school I was always very neutral, an I still am now. I had plenty of friends in the "cool people" group. And I had plenty of friends in the "Geek" group. At lunch time I would always just try to sit on my own. Being Autistic, the fact that I had to be around so many people was bad enough. But someone would always come and sit with me, be it one of the "cool" guys or the "geeks".

I've never been a "Ladies man". When I see a woman I like, I like her but I don't necesarily want to go and flock her. However I've had a few girlfriends. All of them women I really cared about. You see, I only ask a woman out when I've known her for a while and I know I would like to have a serious relationship with her.

Finally, I find it really sad to see comments about how getting laid is what matters. I'm 27 years old and when I was 18 I made a promise to God and myself, that I would not have sex until I found the woman I would love to spend the rest of my life with.

Do I regret this decision? No I don't. It is hard, I wont lie. Specially when the chance shows up, it is SO hard to turn it down. It even sucks more when your girl leaves you because you wont do it. LOL a woman leaving a man cuz he wont have sex with her. Aint that some crap.

shy, well....not really

why isn't "I don't care" a choice? I never really was anything, not even shy, or anywhere in between. "Fly" ppl annoyed the shiit out of me, and "shy" ppl never really caught my attention. I am the exception! :blink::banghead:

Edited by Weirdy

Well, i definatly had tons of friends and tons of good times, a wonderful girlfriend, and pretty much a perfect life, i was definatly fly haha

But with the recent move, my last year of high school is probably going to be isolated because i dont know anyone here and i lost everything, pretty much all fell to crap.

Hey........I'm an isolated freak, but I'm still married and have a 6 month old daughter.

Actually I'd go beyond calling myself an isolated freak. I tend to dislike most of the world due to their lack of brains, can't carry on an intelligent conversation with 99% ofthe people I meet, therefore I'd rather not bother with them.

Eh, I tend more towards being shy - I don't really like being around people.

On the other hand though, I have more than my share of projects to work on, so I don't really have time to mess around with the rest of the world anyway.

-Stephen