Shy or Fly?

Alpha

So yeah I brought this question up with some buddies of mine about our teenage days. Are you shy = isolated freak, or fly = cool? As the LoveCop, I was always with a woman. You just have to be in the society I was brought up in. It's how the world works folks! Women can control us, take over our minds, and not even know it! I remember always trying to help out the shy guys who'd sit in the back seat staring at a girl. I gave them some tips here and there and finally forced one to ask them to the Prom. And you know what, now they're married. <_>

No disprespect to you isolated freaks out there, but I'm telling you.. get off your ass and run some laps!! The only way you can get a woman is if they think you have a body, mind, and some love. Being shy doesn't take you anywhere; it only makes you feel like a depressed fool. They are there, take advantage before you start growing grey hairs. :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late for the grey hairs. <_< In highschool I was always with a big crowd of people, always going to concerts with that crowd. Good times. Good times. :(

Too late  for the grey hairs. :( In highschool I was always with a big crowd of people, always going to concerts with that crowd. Good times. Good times. :D

Doing some disco, eh? <_>

Ladies like a man who can dance, swim, drive, and cry.

If you can't do one of them, you're going to be out of luck.

I am already out of luck. <_< No disco, I wasn't around in the 70s. :( I went to metal shows where people beat each other up and got drunk. But now I dunno I'm just a fat sack of crap. :D Stupid internet!

I am already out of luck. <_ no disco i wasn around in the src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":("> I went to metal shows where people beat each other up and got drunk. But now I dunno I'm just a fat sack of crap. :D Stupid internet!

* GameCop sees Oshisama going to a future Metal concert and sees his stomach jumping up and down faster than he is.

I am already out of luck. <_< No disco, I wasn't around in the 70s. :( I went to metal shows where people beat each other up and got drunk. But now I dunno I'm just a fat sack of crap. :D Stupid internet!

* GameCop sees Oshisama going to a future Metal concert and sees his stomach jumping up and down faster than he is.

Probably. The Haunted are playing on Halloween in Santa Ana. Might goto that. :D

Doing some disco, eh? <_<

Ladies like a man who can dance, swim, drive, and cry.

If you can't do one of them, you're going to be out of luck.

Damn, I must be out of luck then :D.

I can t dance, at least not in disco club (but do you really call that dancing :D, it is more like shaking the body as if you had bugs overall on the body :) ).

I am just a little more calm than other ppl of the same age (I am 22), I dont go to disco club, all I do now is visit my friend, he opened a chinese restaurant so I stay there on saturday :(.

I don t like to drink either, I am driving and it gives me some pain in the heart (my heart use to beat a little bit to slow, so I ll probably live a long time :P ).

Edited by GogoAckman