Final Fantasy 3 on Nintendo DS!

Alpha

I found this link while browsing for some DS stuff to post. It shows a one on one comparison with the Nintendo DS version vs. the original Nintendo version. Anyone buying this game? It seems like the graphics for Nintendo DS games have been improving substantially. <_>

Read the News GC! <_<

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15357

K'Dash posted those screens already. :(

I'd buy it, but I dunno if it wil be released in the U.S. GameFAQ only has a TBa for Japan.

Edited by oshisama

Read the News GC! :(

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15357

K'Dash posted those screens already. :D

I'd buy it, but I dunno if it wil be released in the U.S. GameFAQ only has a TBa for Japan.

* GameCop smacks himself

I have no idea how I missed that. Oh well, So what do you guys think? <_>

a remake is nice but i wish they would make a new title/story. i'm all for rpgs, but i don't want to play ones i've beaten over and over. <_<

Then it'd be a different game and not a remake :(

Edited by K`dash

I know. That's the point! Updated graphics wont make me buy the game. Unless it is under 20 bucks!

I'd much rather have a new game to play with the graphical work they are putting into this game. But all of those poor people who have never heard of Emulators and Roms will think this is a remake of the FF3 that was on SNES (aka 6)

I know. That's the point! Updated graphics wont make me buy the game. Unless it is under 20 bucks!

I'd much rather have a new game to play with the graphical work they are putting into this game. But all of those poor people who have never heard of Emulators and Roms will think this is a remake of the FF3 that was on SNES (aka 6)

Um, you don't know don't know you. This FF3 is actually FF3j, it was never translated in english until now.

• 2 weeks later...