Choosing A superpower

Diso

[ME!] Mr fantastic: Yo baby now is not the time to way up your options get you coat!

Hoe: I dont know its late i should..

[ME!] Mr fantastic: SILENCE! come with me

HOE: YES SIR!

:) Ya man

:) no, no complex guys. i can just imagine that the invisable women never tells him that she is too tired, and has to get up early in the morning...blah, blah, blah. :D

but seriously, if i couldnt be mr fantastic, i would choose the hulk. :lol: big, green, and you get to break stuff. what could be better than that? even with the whole, "waking up in strange places, NAKED, and then finding out later about all the crazy things you did the night before" thing. i dont mind it. i think we've all been down that road once or twice in the past...i know i have. :lol:

:D  no, no complex guys. i can just imagine that the invisable women never tells him that she is too tired, and has to get up early in the morning...blah, blah, blah. :lol:  

but seriously, if i couldnt be mr fantastic, i would choose the hulk. :D  big, green, and you get to break stuff. what could be better than that? even with the whole, "waking up in strange places, NAKED, and then finding out later about all the crazy things you did the night before" thing. i dont mind it. i think we've all been down that road once or twice in the past...i know i have. :lol:

:lol: Supermans X-ray vision would also come in pretty handy if you are around lots of beautiful women. The major drawback would be that you would be around lots of men too :)

Also the power to actually understand women at all would be great. I could probably learn but since i'll only live for about 80 years, I just don't have enough time!