Doom Movie

supa_al

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to wait for the DVD :) The movie is heavily censored in my country. It seems that shooting demons is a big no-no and lead to corruption of the mind of the masses :lol:

you could simply find a torrent. Thats if you really wanna see it.

As of this moment, all 3 available rips SUCK ASS. Oh and 2 of the 3 come from the first source, a CAM by HyDRO.

One is an XviD by some spanish site (The quality is absolutely disgusting......I've NEVER EVER seen an encode this bad. Honestly, it's blockier than a lego castle)

The other is also an XviD encode by Misfits, which is marked as a TS (Is not, it's a re-encode from the Hydro CAM as well). This thing looked like it was encoded well from the cam, just too bad the idiot who did it didn't interleave it properly and used improper VBR values for the audio (Anyone who uses VBR is a fuxing tool anyway) and it's unwatcheable because it stutters due to the lack of proper interleaving. The name MISFITS really fits this group, I've yet to see a proper friggin encode done by them.

The original and only other source is the original cam, your best bet if you want to see it..........but it's VERY VERY dark (Turn the brightness up on your TV big time)

Wait another week or so for a proper TS/TC or DVD Screener rip.