Doom Movie

supa_al

Hiya pple.

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on the movie.

:ph34r::huh:

It was good.

The FPS part was freekin awsome, and i wanted more.....plus i felt i needed my controller at the time as well....lol

It was not craptastic as many would say. If you watch it and just take it as it is...its a sweet movie

IT WOULD HAVE been better if they would of used the Demons From Hell story, instead of the genetics crap.

If they would have gone that way...more like doom3.....oh man :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something has gone wrong at a remote scientific research station on Mars. All research has ceased. Communication has failed. And the messages that do get through are less than comforting. It's a level 5 quarantine and the only souls allowed in or out are the Rapid Response Tactical Squad - hardened Space Marines armed to the teeth with enough firepower to neutralize the enemy... or so they think.

Conflicting scientific experiments cause literal hell to break loose within the Union Aerospace Corporation's research facility on Mars. Hardened marines are called in to calm the situation, but events begin to rapidly spin out of their control.

Summary written by El_Ucca@hotmail.com

Quoted from www.imdb.com

I want to see it sometime next week, if not then I'll see the movie if it comes out on dvd.

Well, it did make tops at the box office over the weekend, outdoing Dreamer( some movie about a horse), and that Wallace and Grommit movie. I think it made around 16 million, which isn't too bad, but probably way lower than the producers and such had hoped for.

I'll prolly wait for the DVD too. they come out faster and faster these days. I think the movie industry is finding out that the DVD market has just as much if not more money in it as the theater.