Emulation on psp

Lucandrake

So, last time I tried this, was about a month ago, before the whole virus thing broke out, and right before I got my first iso to work on a 1.5. Here's my thoughts on it.

Not bad for a new system to emulated on, most of them are really kick arse (SNES, NEOGEOCD), but, sometimes I get the sense that this eats up to much battery, and that some of the games run to slow. What are your thoughts on the current emulation scene with the psp?

O, and one question, has the video card on the psp been hacked yet?

I would say the best emu on PSP right now would be NeoGeoCD, NesterJ and SNESPSP (can't remember the correct name).

NeoGeoCD play almost perfectly and with analog control enabled, it is so ideal for a fast paced fighting game like KOF.

NesterJ play all NES game at full speed, but i seldom use it since I only use it to play Rockman :)

• 1 month later...
SNES was damn slow. That's all I really played for emulation. Everything else was just playing those "backed up" Isos.

The SNES9xTYL emulator runs quite fast now.(on most SNES games, gamesl ike Kirby Superstar, Super Marip RPG, and Starfox run really slow because they use almost all of the SNES's juice.) and running it on 2.0 right after playing GTA-LCS is tight.

• 1 month later...

I had the newest version of SNES9xTYL, and it ran great. The only game that I tried that didn't run too well was Mario Kart. I mostly played Super Mario World, Zelda, and Chrono Trigger on it. All 3 played wonderfully with sound.

I have now firmware version 2.0 and need to get the appropiate hacks again so I can play.

• 2 months later...