A little about yourself if you would.

emsley

so what are you?

what do you do

whats your real name?

I think its mad we all rest behind are avatars as such would any of you share the info?

whats your job, are you in school what the hell do you do?

As for me welllll.

I live in england in leeds.

My names paul :lol:

im 22 years old

and i aint got a job i just sit at home nursing my fractured foot.

All im hopeing for this year is to start a course in the plumbing trade and maybe get my website back up and running with a major update i got stashed just waiting to be upped.

When my foot is not fractured i skateboard a lot and im quite good at it im not a pro or anything, and kids i skate past shout "do a trick mister" so i kick out a heelflip and skate off :?

Not a kickflip however that trick has a tendency to bend my foot to my head and induce pain i save that trick for practise.

and when im not doing all that i jam with my freind on the guitar and even dabble in the drums, the guitar and vocols is my strong point but i anint reallly that good with the drums...

Who R u what do you do.

Yes even you gamecop :lol:

If none of you want to spill the beans about yer self thats fare enuff guys/gals privacy should be respected [or your a serial killler!!! and you dont want any one to know]

:lol:

Nice to meet ya Paul,

My name is James, and I live in Northern Wisconsin. I am 32,and the head chef at a local golf course. That can be cool as we are closed in the winter so I get lots of time off to play MAME, and other videogames..which has always been my hobby.

I also like to fish. There are a lot of lakes and rivers where I live so I do that quite often in the summer. I am hoping to get up to Canada sometime in the near future to see what the fishing is like up there.

Other then that, I like to watch professional sports, and try to get into as many fantasy leagues as I can afford. These two things allow me to hang out at the local tavern and enjoy my second favorite hobby....drinking beer :lol:..oh yeah, and playing Golden Tee Golf (while drinking beer.)

I'll reveal myself

Edit: Edited due to protection :?

Im azn :lol:

Right now, im just fooling around with flash, hanging around forums, and playing videogames (especially cs and psx)

My friends and I just go and fool around in our park or at a house :lol:

There ya go. Yah im not posting a picture lol :lol:

Good stuff guys.

Fishing i used to fish i wasent very good at it to be honest i only ever caught one infact.

I could not get the hook out of its mouth i cried i was only a kid :lol:

Keep at it with the school lark dude.

I went to school but i got bored with the palce i used to knock all the time and wake up i would be like "mam im ill i got stomach ache" :?

Good stuff dudes.

Kepp em comin people.

serial killer indeed!!!

My name is Minas (me-nas)

I'm 21 Greek and live in Canada

Currently in my last semester of college towards a Marketing diploma.

don't really know what else to say....so if ya wanna know more don't be afraid to ask... well, maybe be a little afraid tee hee

Well my name is Game Cop. :lol:

I live in Game, Land (no not Disney Land you freakes lol) and work here on EmulForums.

I currently have a 1,000 roms, no children yet.

I like to play with my roms a lot and once again not children.

Anyone who knows my name well, ya know I don't want anyone known'in, so keep your mouth shut. :lol::lol:

I am a old time wrestling fan, not into it as I use to be.

Just got done watching... WrestleMania XIX

I like to play B-Ball (basketball), and I try not be a computer freak because all my friends recall me as one.

You can never call my house because well, your going to get the busy signal!

And thats about it. (Sad life eh? :? )

my name is ME!

im in my mid to late 20's

i work for a newspaper as an assistant manager of distribution (basically sit on my but all day playing games on the compuer in my office, emerging periodically to bark orders at people.) :?

i live in a small southern town where the biggest thing is the weekly rodeo (which i used to compete in.) 8):lol:

i too like to fish in my spare time.

i dont drink or do drugs "anymore", and i am a vegetarian. (except fo the occasional peice of chicken, or fish that i happen catch.) :lol:

i also dream of one day buying a few acres of land and building a small log cabin. (preferably near a lake.)

then i'll be able to die happy. :lol:

I am 32,and the head chef at a local golf course. 

cool. :) i also used to work at a golf course, but as a caddy. it was at this real snootie country club, but the tips were real good! :?

Im a 33 year old owner of a Hairy Tash, married with 2 of the offspring of Satan.

I currently live in Oxford Uk but grew up in Grimsby, neighbouring the Golden Mile of Arcades at Cleethorpes - hence my interest in gaming.

Im currently not working due to injury so plenty of time for my other hobby - Championship Manager.

Im a 33 year old owner of a Hairy Tash, married with 2 of the offspring of Satan.

I currently live in Oxford Uk but grew up in Grimsby, neighbouring the Golden Mile of Arcades at Cleethorpes - hence my interest in gaming.

Im currently not working due to injury so plenty of time for my other hobby - Championship Manager.

Watch out for championship manager 4 its the skank :lol: [edit by emsley bizarre spelling mistake]

cleethorpes is that near skegness?

yeah im a rokkin mo fo in Portsmouth England

Im a english n media degree student in my 2nd year of 3

i got loads of consoles n hundreds o games n i dont play any of em

i collect music from 70's till now n got loads of LP's, loads o 80's rock n alternative pop.

I do actually like older women.