Xbox360 kiosks at walmarts

Inky

if you wanna check out the xbox360 early check this list and head to a walmart on the list.

joystiq.com

even if your local walmart isn't on the list call them and check.

well who knows, looking at the list it appears haphazard. for instance in CA they have bakersfield, but not LA, san diago or sacramento. which would be the biggest markets I'd guess.

i was at walmart yesterday. they dont even have an xbox kiosk, let alone a working ps2 one.

All of our game system kiosks are off. One of the analog sticks on the XBOX controller is broken off. :-/ Some people are just stupid and love to take advantage.

The wireless controllers interfered with some of Walmart's wireless inventory software so they were taken off the floor so they might have one. Who knows. I'm going to tomorrow to see if they have Civ 4 so I'll check if we have one then.

i was at walmart yesterday. they dont even have an xbox kiosk, let alone a working ps2 one.

All of our game system kiosks are off. One of the analog sticks on the XBOX controller is broken off. :-/ Some people are just stupid and love to take advantage.

I memmer in the late 90's when there were was a PSX kiosk at the local wal-mart. I would play it to pass the time even though I had one. I went there once and the analog sticks were super smooth due to overuse. It came to a point where I once went and all that was on there where the left analogue stick should've been was just a screw <_< Edited by Weirdy