My PSP screen went blank!

L.S.D

I have a ds and psp and I never ever play my ds. but then I hardly play my psp either. I dunno I might sell em both and get a micro and flash card.

I would keep the PSP at least if i where you, theres aloooott of sweet games coming out for it.

plus eventually that thing is going to be as hackable as an xbox (im not saying its going to be as powerful, im just saying as easy to mod/run homebrew on/etc) They even got Mac OS running on it!!! (Theres a second release thats much faster now)

Every console has a rocky start, and with the PSP most games have been ports of highly successful titles on the PS2/PSX.

Then are tons of excellent games coming out for both the PSP and the DS.

I think what inky means that he just doesn't have time sometimes or when he does, he'd rather do something better with it.

I think what inky means that he just doesn't have time sometimes or when he does, he'd rather do something better with it.

thats pretty much it. when I have time, I find myself doing other things. the bad thing about PSP is loading times. when I have 10 or 15 minutes to play I don't want 5 of those minutes to stare at loading screens.

but since the downgrader came out it has sorta spoiled my plans. I was gonna sell my 1.5 for buku bucks but the downgrader lowered demand :D

I love my DS but I haven't played it in a few weeks. I am too broke at the moment to get some new games for it. But I am just waiting for Mario Kart, and Animal Crossing. My older bro has a PSP and is thinking of getting a DS for himself to just play Castlevania.