Router or Dongle

SuperKoopa

It's the same chipset as we use now.

Except ninty have gone and done the USB one.

The ninty stick looks exactly like the buffalo stick, except for the name on it.

The buffalo stick uses the RAlink chipset that we use now.

IMO ninty will use there software to transmit demos.

It's a great way to get people to try games.

• 2 weeks later...

I will change my router by a linksys wifi router, but i have one ralink wifi card and on ralink usb wifi dongle. I think i cant use my cards to connect the DS to the net.

My actual wifi card or dongle dont rely my DS and computer, Therefore, with a good little driver they will do that no?

This "little good driver" doesn't exist at all for the moment, and there are no projects of. The only driver is for PCI card with Ralink RT2560 and its author Firefly don't absolutely want to release his source code... :blink: (He said that nobody knows how to use this code.)

I managed to get a router on sale for $50 CAD (I'm Canadian) because I needed it to network the computers for the high-speed internet. But I made sure that it had wireless, for the Nintendo Wifi!

So in other words, Router. You can find some real cheep at Radio Shack / The Source or Future Shop / Best Buy if you research for some sales. And this way the computer doesn't need to be on to play!

My computer is always on so that's not an issue.  Would the ds be able to connect through a laptops wireless nic card thingy(forget what it's called).  Would be cool if it did.

It does with sgstair's stack (sgIp) or Online games like Mariokart. But it doesn't with Ds NIFI (wmb) or DS Tunneling (that is being made by sgstair).