Your place ?

Madman

Wow, thats a very stylish computer place you have there, looks neat

I was about to make some pics, but my wife took the camera :P

Sadly, my N64 didnt arrive today either, so wait a day or two and ill make some pics, either with or without that N64

Edited by Madman

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends... My pc is in my room and my console's (xbox and Gamecube) are in another room with a big tv. The ps2 is in my room with a decent tv. My room is so small... lol its meant to be a study but its one of the two rooms in my house that has internet. I would show pic's but my camera is busted (its not mine :P ) and my phones camera is really crap.

Edited by suvo

yaawn, is this like the third thread done on the same theme?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/saikyo/workspace.jpg

I haven't taken an interest in room and it looks the way it does cuz I like it and I'm still a parasite on my parent's wallet, so when I get my own place, I'll set that one up gewwd!

I also have a ps2 (WITH MODCHIP) :blink:

There comes a point when your room is so messy it takes an hour to clean. :banghead: i can remember watching Jenny Jones (please for my sake dont ask why) and it had all this stuff about people and their messy room's. This guy had all his belongings on his floor and he had moldy drinks on his table, I can actually remember feeling sick after the show finished :blink:

There comes a point when your room is so messy it takes an hour to clean. :D i can remember watching Jenny Jones (please for my sake dont ask why) and it had all this stuff about people and their messy room's. This guy had all his belongings on his floor and he had moldy drinks on his table, I can actually remember feeling sick after the show finished :P

oh barf, my room isn't that bad, in fact I clean it once in a while