Winter is coming to town :D

Alpha

In Australia winters plain suck. Summer is the time of celebrations,Its christmas... Muhahahaha Xbox 360 time. We usually goto Queensland and rent a beach house. The reason I hate Winter is that

1. It doesnt snow

2. I always get a cold

3. its always cold

4. ^ all are depressing

Its slowly creeping into summer here. personally I cant wait.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, summer is coming.. and I hate summer, it's too hot and the humidity kills me.

Winter is my favourite time, all those calm warm sunny days and the absolutely freezing nights. We never get snow or ice which suits me just fine.

Yes, summer is coming.. and I hate summer, it's too hot and the humidity kills me.

Winter is my favourite time, all those calm warm sunny days and the absolutely freezing nights. We never get snow or ice which suits me just fine.

sounds a lot like the winters here :afro:

Spring all the way for me.

The awakening nature is a great thing to see, its basically like summer, only difference is, its not that heavy air-humidity outside.

Winter is just plain stupid. All dark and grey, all cold and ice, people die due to ice on the roads, sucks to say the least.

But that maybe due to here, winter is only dark, grey and wet. Not much snow at all. If it would be damn cold and less wet, i may find something to like in winter, but the way it is here, winter sucks.

I'm a summer person, although I don't like any extremes. I enjoy a nice day with a cool temperature and a bright blue sky. The only good thing I like about winter is the snow, not the holidays. In the holidays for me it's not about getting presents, its about meeting lots of relatives that waste your time with talk and nonsense.

I'll second your warm factor, but I'll raise you a snowball in the face.

Thats the ONLY good part about winter, hitting people in the face with snowballs. Everything else is teh suck!

I raise you building Ice Forts and proceeding to have long and memorable wars that contain snowballs, super soakers and water ballons.

winter snow plus water balloons sounds like pure pain and terror. I'll pass