Winter is coming to town :D

Alpha

Psshaw......come join me and K up here in Canada. I love seeing US news where people are all like "OMG! We're snowed in!" and theres barely any snow.

Anyway.........I hate winter, but I also hate summer. Too cold and too hot respectively.

So what the hell is your favorite season? :huh:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Psshaw......come join me and K up here in Canada. I love seeing US news where people are all like "OMG! We're snowed in!" and theres barely any snow.

Anyway.........I hate winter, but I also hate summer. Too cold and too hot respectively.

Indoors!

I love Winter. It's my favorite season. Don't have to worry about crap in the air and bugs that fly around cause they're all dead! Snow + christmas + Birthday + new years = Best times of year.

Hell you can argue that you can still get runny noses in winter but not as often.

Normally Fall since it's not too hot nor too chilly. However, this Fall has been unseasonably hot so this year I'll probably like Winter the most. I prefer colder (note: Southern US cold is enough for me :huh:) weather.

Its so hot down here ><, no snow, no rain..... godamn the only good season down here is winter and that's because its the only time of the year were I can go outside and not sweat when 10 minutes have passed ><

I like autumn. Everything is colorful and thats the season I was born in. :) I live in the desert so there isn't very cold durring the winter. :)

ah another so-cal desert rat to join wierdy and me. :huh:

I like fall and spring best around here, not to hot, not to cold. summer sucks cuz it is blazing hot 125 degrees. winter sucks cuz after 6 months of super hot, 60 degrees feels like artic wind ;)

last christmas I found myself in ogden utah, snow on the ground, biting wind. it sucked ass. and I never wanna be in snow country again.

Indoors!

Indoors = the best.

Cinder and my self are so used to seeing snow, it's like, "WTF" when it's NOT there. You know seeing them polar bears walking around and all.

i don't like winter... becouse my room gets very cold and makes me not wanna do anything and i hate walking in the snow.

i love summer becouse i was born in the summer and its hot and all the girls where short skirts all season long :afro:

Edited by LoRd_SnOw