Big "N" Shitttty @ McDonalds

Alpha

Ugh, I can't stand KFC. Nothing about their food is appetizing to me. Except their popcorn chicken, that's pretty good. Popeyes beats KFC though.

I don't particularly feel safe eating at McDonalds, but it's so cheap i can't help it. Yeah, your meat was undercooked, but then what do you expect for one dollar? Go to Culvers and pay five, that should fix the problem. Culvers has mashed potatoes, too, so awesome.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I went to McDonald's to buy their Big "N" Tasty with a small fries. I always first check under the buns to see if there's no bugers or anything like that. Once I take my first bite, I notice the entire meat is red. I quickly spit it out in a napkin. After a wonderful confrontation with the Manager for a good 5-10 minutes, I got them to give me my damn money back. I even took a picture of it to my pleasure. If you call that Medium cooked, oh hell no. My cellphone camera just made it look a little darker. Surprisingly, the last time I had McDonald's, I had their Vanilla Sundae. Let's just say I've learned my lesson since the rest of the week I was on the toilet.

McDonalds = McShit :P

mccrap6zd.jpg

That is just sick. When I get Mcdonalds, I only get a cheese burger and some chips. I would never get a big mac and i wouldnt get chicken from KFC. only popcorn chicken :). I have never heard of popeyes chicken before

only on little nicky hehe :P.

oh yea. Has anyone seen Supersize me, It put me off Mc Donalds for ages.

Edited by suvo

Well from my McDonalds experience, I live near one. I'm always have to eat there (other food and restaurants chains are bit far and sometimes I don't cook.) So anyway, I always go for the chicken stuff (Except nuggets, which they are still selling around here), Sometimes they make it alright, sometimes don't. If I eat a lot of those, I get nasuea and little headache. I ordered the other day a Super-Sized Combo, the bastards gave me the food normal size and charged me for the super-sized. Other Experiences, is for Burger King, always they screwed up my order and sometimes their food is quite bad(well where I live). I say, give a whopper, a large coke and fries, the bastards give me a chicken tenders, a large sprite and small onion rings(yes, don't believe me, it's true) The worst case was in Taco-Bell, it's about food poisoning. I ate some combo offer there and then I felt sick and stuff. Vomiting, etc, you know. To make this short, I ended up in the hosptial for food poisoning. Since that day, I can't eat Taco-Bell. Well almost all the fast foods chains (Which is good and bad.)

SUPER SIZE ! wow man, Thats alot of food. I dont think I could eat it all. Maybe if i was stuck on an island for 3 days and had no food then I probably would. That also sucks, Food poisioning. I have never ate at taco bell before and dont plan to. oh wait I dont think they have them here anymore.

Edited by suvo

I eat Taco Bell or Wendy's.

Yup, no problems from the bell for me. The BK down the street though, they're bad news. My brother used to work there, and he had no idea you needed a food handlers permit to be an employee (and he was one) they have alot of hispanics working there who would just touch the meat with their hands (yes, bare hands) slap it on the conveyor belt broiler, then use the same plate the raw meat was on to catch the cooked meat.

Second story, the other employees apparently didn't think of this beforehand, and I'm a little embarassed my brother did, anyway my brother jokingly pointed out to another employee that a small fry fits into a large fry (think of sliding a small fry container into a large one..giving the customer a small fry when they paid for a large fry) my brother just thought it was funny, and wouldn't ever do it. Next thing he knows, the guy is fitting small fries into large fries and selling them like that.

Dumbasses.

Third story, my friend was working at the Wendy's across the street, he went to BK for lunch and saw them spill (yes, onto the floor) the chicken things and scoop them up and put them into containers to sell to customers.

Yup, BK is where it's at. Yummy yummy.

:P. Yes indeed. Coz I eat like once or twice a day :( Anyway, more experience fast food. I remember one of my friends, buying at the local wendys. He ordered some fries and they gave them to him with a leech on the fries :). I remember seeing some nail crust on some1 pizza at a restaurant

Are you serious ! a leech :P In Aus this guy ordered a burger from Mc Donalds and there was a bloody plasta (band aid) in his Bun.

:P. Yes indeed. Coz I eat like once or twice a day :( Anyway, more experience fast food. I remember one of my friends, buying at the local wendys. He ordered some fries and they gave them to him with a leech on the fries :). I remember seeing some nail crust on some1 pizza at a restaurant

Are you serious ! a leech :P In Aus this guy ordered a burger from Mc Donalds and there was a bloody plasta (band aid) in his Bun.

Yep. Also, it I heard this. This dude called a pizza parlor, to try to make a bad joke. The pizza parlor's employees weren't happy about so, anyway, the parlor's guys, did step on the pizza, spit, God know what've done that pizza and delivered to the guy. Wait did you said a band aid in one of the burguers buns? That's disgusting. Also I had a friend workin' for KFC. He was carrying a pan full of chicken and drop it on the floor by accident. My friend was going to pick it up, the manager stops him and say "what are you doing, you know we have a shortage of chicken" and my friend say yes. And then the manager takes the chicken and put them in were going to server to the public :(. Also, this another story. About McDonald's, it even appeared on the news. So anyway, this guy worked on the cooking area. But the thing is this guy masturbated on the mc-chicken mayonaisse and mix within and served to the ppl. They catch him during the acted and they kicked out of the joint. So anyway, after testing his sperm, he had some kind of STD.

Edited by Megalivewire X

:P. Yes indeed. Coz I eat like once or twice a day :( Anyway, more experience fast food. I remember one of my friends, buying at the local wendys. He ordered some fries and they gave them to him with a leech on the fries :o. I remember seeing some nail crust on some1 pizza at a restaurant

Are you serious ! a leech :blink: In Aus this guy ordered a burger from Mc Donalds and there was a bloody plasta (band aid) in his Bun.

Yep. Also, it I heard this. This dude called a pizza parlor, to try to make a bad joke. The pizza parlor's employees weren't happy about so, anyway, the parlor's guys, did step on the pizza, spit, God know what've done that pizza and delivered to the guy. Wait did you said a band aid in one of the burguers buns? That's disgusting. Also I had a friend workin' for KFC. He was carrying a pan full of chicken and drop it on the floor by accident. My friend was going to pick it up, the manager stops him and say "what are you doing, you know we have a shortage of chicken" and my friend say yes. And then the manager takes the chicken and put them in were going to server to the public :(. Also, this another story. About McDonald's, it even appeared on the news. So anyway, this guy worked on the cooking area. But the thing is this guy masturbated on the mc-chicken mayonaisse and mix within and served to the ppl. They catch him during the acted and they kicked out of the joint. So anyway, after testing his sperm, he had some kind of STD.

This just shows how sick this world is. :rofl: he jacked off in the mayonnaise