HD Advance Question

2eyez

you can't load a backup of a game on your ps2 unless you have a modchip or have one of those swap thingys (i recomend using a modchip by far).

but you can just use the latest winhiip to send the game to the hdd when connected to your pc.

how you connect it to your pc is up to you but i suggest using a usb 2.0 hdd enclosure which makes things easier.

Sorry on my part for being unclear. I have swap magic 3.3, network adaptor, and a flip top. I have loaded back up games on my hard drive and i used DVD -Rs. I have HDAdvance loaded onto my memory card and I use a ps1 to boat up the program. I know for a fact that DVD -Rs works but I would llike to find out if it's possible with DVD +Rs. Thanks for your input.

• 3 months later...

theres a few tuts out that you can find by a google along with different ways on how to boot hd loader/advance.

you'll mainly need a way to boot the install cd for the memory card method in which you can buy swap magic to do so or if you got a friend with a modded ps2 it will be even easier.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thats lies....i copy backups onto my HD all the time......all i do is load up the HD advanced dvd....

goto convert

it'll say insert disc

open ur ps2 case up lift the drive tray off the top put in backup

and press ok Voilà(ROFL) u have just copied at backup ps2 game onto HD

Edited by toshiharu