GameCube nearing the end?

Robert

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people who blindly follow one system developer and don't bother even looking at the other systems.

They all have good games. ALL OF THEM.

And despite Sony's retarded policies, they managed to get more good games on their system. Of course, they also have more crappy games, just don't buy those!

Nintendo used to be my favorite developer back in the day. THen the N64 came out. Still it had gooa games; Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario, Zeldas. But there were so little good games. And then the GameCube came out. I don't care if a game is kiddie or not, if it sucks it sucks. And GameCube has very little good games. I own all of the good GameCube games, and my GC collection is not impressive. And now with their remote crap, I'd rather not waste my money on them anymore.

And Microsoft... Well... Fable was good for a little...

Well, have fun missing out on good games.

I warez anything related to Sony. I even warezed their batteries. They ain't getting my money, my PS2 is used too. NO MO MONEH FROM MEEEEEEEE.

Nintendo was the sh!t, then it was ok, now it's semi-ok, revo might either be the sh!t again or sh!t period...... and concerning gamecube, I think them delaying zelda was commiting suicide, even if not delaying it ment a very short game.

Nintendo was the sh!t, then it was ok, now it's semi-ok, revo might either be the sh!t again or sh!t period...... and concerning gamecube, I think them delaying zelda was commiting suicide, even if not delaying it ment a very short game.

They want it to be a quality title. At least they aren't canning it like what they did to EB3.

Game Cube focuses on children to much. They should aim to please everyone, I know I would have bought more games had they had more interesting RPG's or something. I don't know, I guess I just don't like to feel like I'm watching a cartoon all the time when I'm playing a game.

I can't wait for the newist Nintendo to come out **dances**