Flightplan repeats as the top money-making movie!

garyoak99

Woohoo 4 Roger Ebert, he recommends alot of movies...I never listen to him.

Fair enough...what about the THIRTEEN critics from Yahoo movies who give Flightplan an average of a B-? :banghead:

Alright, I'm gonna say this once. What gives critics the hard censor doesn't really work for everybody else. A review is just an oppinion. I'm not saying it's a bad movie, I'm just saying now everybody is gonna get turned on by it.

Coincidentally, Transporter 2 also got a B- from 13 critics. It's probably not gonna stir everybody's cocoa, but some people are gonna like it.

BTW - Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones got 19 critics giving it a B on yahoo, whereas I'd say that movie sucked balls.

Alright, I'm gonna say this once. What gives critics the hard censor doesn't really work for everybody else. A review is just an oppinion. I'm not saying it's a bad movie, I'm just saying now everybody is gonna get turned on by it.

Coincidentally, Transporter 2 also got a B- from 13 critics. It's probably not gonna stir everybody's cocoa, but some people are gonna like it.

BTW - Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones got 19 critics giving it a B on yahoo, whereas I'd say that movie sucked balls.

Thank you! :banghead: This all came out of my observation that some critics disagreed with the critics that IJTF_Cinder heard on the radio. That just proves that you shouldn't believe everything you read, watch or hear on the Internet, TV, or the radio! :peopleseybrow: