Flightplan repeats as the top money-making movie!

garyoak99

I heard that the movie is about a mother who is frantically searching for her daughter on board the commercial airliner when terrorists hijack it.

My suspicion is that since this movie is about terrorists who attempt to hijack a commercial airliner that audiences, particularly American audiences are drawn to it because of the events of 9/11. Another reason why it succeeds might be because of Jodie Foster's performance.

Why do you think it managed to stay on top of the box office two weeks in a row? ;)

See it your self. Duh.

I liked the movie for it's one of those suspensful thrillers. Losing your daughter on a plane when everyone onboard has no recolection that she ever boarded, nor seen her, especially when they say she died when she was just with you.

See it your self. Duh.

I liked the movie for it's one of those suspensful thrillers. Losing your daughter on a plane when everyone onboard has no recolection that she ever boarded, nor seen her, especially when they say she died when she was just with you.

That actually reminds me of The Forgotten starring Julianne Moore. Is it just me or does this movie have a similar plot but just in a different setting? :banghead: