Japan and other cultures

L.S.D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you have the highest suicide rate over there? I mean c'mon, the Scandinavian region is the land of the uber fast broadband. If anyone should be commiting suicide the most, it should be us North Americans that are taking it up the hoop for money and getting ass-slow speeds in exchange. That or the Australians who pretty much pay lots and get as close to nothing in return as possible.

To make my point here, if I had to go back to 56k.........I'd run into the street and play with the moving cars before that ever happened.

That survey about us having the highest suicide rate was misleading. I was being sarcastic.

How can you have the highest suicide rate over there? I mean c'mon, the Scandinavian region is the land of the uber fast broadband. If anyone should be commiting suicide the most, it should be us North Americans that are taking it up the hoop for money and getting ass-slow speeds in exchange. That or the Australians who pretty much pay lots and get as close to nothing in return as possible.

To make my point here, if I had to go back to 56k.........I'd run into the street and play with the moving cars before that ever happened.

That survey about us having the highest suicide rate was misleading. I was being sarcastic.

I'm sure you remember that thread I made about this Agozer...you guys in nokia land do have a a pretty high rate...not as high as Japan but not that far off. ;)

I'm sure you remember that thread I made about this Agozer...you guys in nokia land do have a a pretty high rate...not as high as Japan but not that far off. ;)

Yes, I remember that thread, but I'd still be a little skeptical about it... Either way, I'm not going to slit my wrists anytime soon.